The Big Picture in Focus
To compete in today's changing - and sometimes chaotic - global marketplace, businesses must maintain a competitive edge. Close-Up covers a range of vertical markets, providing a look at how advancements in technology, business, science and nature are driving growth and innovation. Close-up Media's electronic news feeds are aimed at industry professionals. They include:
Wireless News delivers a daily roundup designed to keep readers on the leading edge of the wireless industry. Special focus includes emerging technologies, convergence, international news, regulations and policy, mergers and acquisitions, legal issues, emerging technologies, trends and the youth sector.
Entertainment Close-Up covers the deal-makers, companies, products, start-ups, technologies and trends that are transforming the world of arts and entertainment, both inside and outside the home. Special focus includes global partnerships, emerging technology, legal issues, the convergence of old and new media, telematics, standards and digital rights issues and youth culture.
Health and Beauty Close-Up
Beauty Close-Up covers the companies, products, start-ups, technologies, trends, R&D, legal issues and clinical trials that are part of the health-care, medical, biotech, personal care and beauty and wellness sectors. Special focus includes regulatory clearance, electronic prescriptions solutions and services, patient privacy, global partnerships, emerging technologies, regulations, advertising, distribution, insurance and risk and the youth and ethnic sectors.
Travel and Leisure Close-Up
Travel & Leisure Close-Up takes a look at the deal-makers, companies, products and services, start-ups, technologies and trends that are part of the leisure, hospitality and travel sectors. Special focus includes security, global partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, legal issues, regulations, advertising, distribution and the adventure and youth sectors.
Food and Beverage Close-Up
Food & Beverage Close-Up provides coverage of the companies, products, start-ups, deal-makers, technologies, and trends that encompass the food and beverage sector. Special focus includes global partnerships, emerging technologies, legal and policy issues, safety, regulations, packaging, marketing and new ingredients and equipment.
Professional Services Close-Up
Professional Services Close-Up covers the firms, products, services, start-ups, technologies and trends that make up this growing market. Special focus includes new products, legal services and issues, techology support, brand loyalty, customer satisfaction and trends as well as emerging technologies and opportunities.
Manufacturing Close-Up coverage features the latest news about companies, products, services, R&D, regulations and technologies and trends that are part of the global supply chain. Special focus includes energy issues, legal issues, productivity, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, regulations, automation and machine-to-machine solutions.
- National Semiconductor Posts 1Q Fiscal 2009 Results
- Atmel and InES Launch UWB Media Access Controller
- iSkoot Acquires Social.IM
- RFID Foundation Establishing Healthcare Consortium
- Alte Biosciences Seeks Patent for Bowel Disease Drugs
- North American Scientific to Sell Product Line
- NEP Acquires Assets from National Mobile Television
- GameRecruiter Launches Charity Video Game Contest
- Activision, Treyarch Roll with Call of Duty: World at War
- Dollar and Thrifty Car Rental Team for Loyalty Program
- TripAdvisor Survey: The Best and Worst of Hotels
- Choice Hotels and Amex Team for Double Points
- J.D. Power: Amex Leads Customer Satisfaction
- Tastykake Teams with Philadelphia Eagles
- Leggett Takes the Helm at Mueller Water Products
- Mahle Deploying Finetex Nanofiber
- Intellecor Gets Recruitment Contract with Shell Canada
- Permanent's TineLok Selected for Naval Vehicle
- Wells Fargo Courts African American Business
- CRA International Helps NFL Win Antitrust Case
- American Inns of Court's Warren E. Burger Prize Winner Tapped
Copyright 2008 Close-Up Media